Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gaining Weight

So...went to the doc Monday and was weighed at 5.5 more pounds than the time before.  Yikes! So when the doctor came in to see me, she said "so most people don't gain this much weight at this point..."  I assured her that I have been eating healthy, well -balanced meals and that I am not eating junk.  Then she goes on to say that around the holidays, like Halloween, people tend to eat more carbs in the form of candy.  Now I have witnesses (my sister being one) that can prove I did not eat hardly any Halloween candy!  So I guess I'm just one of those women who are going to gain a lot of weight when pregnant.  Average weight gain is about 5 - 10 pounds at this point and I've already gained 15!  I've started keeping a food journal to prove that I am not overeating.  I'm just going to say that I was so fit before, my body had a lot of catching up to do as far putting on weight for the baby.  :)  lol

No comments: